This past week has been an uneventful one as far as this blog is concerned. But I need to write a blog post for the week in order to accomplish my goal. Therefore, I will list the highlights of my week:
- Had 4-hour rehearsals everyday from Sunday-Wednesday for Flying Treehouse¹
- Received a solid A on my first film paper. Woohoo!
- Performed in the Flying Treehouse Winter show on campus!
- Performed in the Flying Treehouse show at the elementary school!
- Dressed up as Kim Kardashian for our house’s Special Dinner. Had to use pillowcases as butt pads.
- Went to The Sea for my three-year anniversary with Tony. Had a glass of Tempranillo, delicious hamachi shots, lobster rocks, well-seasoned croissants, and a huge slab of a fish called “Hawaiian Mero.” For dessert, a decadent creme brulee with seasoned apples and orange-flavored cotton candy.
- Went to a friend’s birthday party.
- Watched Kanye West’s Runaway with Tony and Lawrence.
- Wrote a little bit of chapter 2 of my thesis.
¹ Flying Treehouse is a children’s theater group that does creative writing workshops with local elementary school students. We then take their stories and turn them into a show!