So March isn’t over yet, but it’s almost over, so I thought it’d be a good time to go over my Winter list (January-March) and see how I did!
- Blog at least once a week- Yes! This is my last blog post to complete this goal!
- Finish my honors thesis draft by the end of the quarter (three chapters).- I made an amendment to write a draft by the beginning of this coming quarter instead of the end of last quarter. Now, seeing as tomorrow is the beginning of next quarter and I still don’t have a draft of my third chapter, I, unfortunately did not meet this goal. But I was so close!
- Be able to run 3 miles in 30 minutes. And eventually go for a run outside, in public.- I would say I achieved 98.97% of this goal. I can run 3 miles in 33 minutes, and I have been running outside for a quite a while now. Woohoo! Read about them here and here and here!
- Go on nature adventures.- Yes yes yes! Read about these adventures here and here.
- Go to a concert!- Yes! Read about it here.
- Take a relaxing day trip to the city by myself and ride in a cable car.- Unfortunately, I didn’t have time for this. Should I put it on the Spring list?
- Do something that scares me.- Maybe? But I didn’t do anything worth blogging about so…. no.
- Volunteer my time for a cause that is important to me.- I’m really sad I didn’t do anything about this. I think I should have tried harder to achieve this one. Definitely going on the next list!
- Go to the top of the Hoover Tower. – Yes! Read about it here.
- Have a picnic at the Oval.- Yes! Read about it here, as well!
Even though I didn’t achieve everything 100%, for the most part, the list helped me do things I otherwise wouldn’t have done. Which is the whole point of these lists anyway. But since I only did 6 out of the 10 things, I will have to give myself a D+ because I’m rounding up. (As you can see, I am a very fair grader. No favorites.)
I have a ridiculous quarter coming up and it’s my last one in college so I need to think long and hard about the goals I put on my next list. But for now, I need to just think about waking up tomorrow in time for all the classes I’m going to shop! Ahh!